Monday, March 21

menu plan monday


i just got back from an awesome weekend with our youth group, & i'm on a spiritual high! but my housekeeping is at a low - the laundry is piled up, the cupboards are bare...

but routine has recently become seriously important, & so i'm stubbornly refusing to do a grocery run until my weekly errand day on thursday! i had to be a little creative with what we already have in the fridge, freezer, & pantry for our monday through wednesday meals.

monday - gnocchi florentine
tuesday - brinner {pancakes, eggs, sausage}
wednesday - quesadillas
thursday - turkey burgers, roasted potatoes, corn
friday - f.f.y.
saturday - @ santorini's in indy {before watching "grease"!}
sunday - @ LIFE group

f.f.y. = fend for yourself
Photobucket

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I was inspired by your nice, neat pantry closet so I organized my pantry cabinet in the kitchen. It looks good and is so much easier to see what I have.