Monday, January 10

menu plan monday


i loved cooking from my new rachael ray cookbook last week!  check out last week's menu & my cafe blog for great recipes!  like most of you i'm sure, i've got some goals for 2011 to eat more healthfully.  i'm trying to keep lots more fruits & veggies on hand, & fresh homemade salsa & hummus are making a reappearance in our fridge.  we didn't get a chance to make the quesadilla cake last wednesday, so i rescheduled it for this week.  i made up my chicken tortilla soup recipe, so i'll have to remake it again before i can post the recipe!

tuesday - y.u.m.
thursday - broiled salmon, mashed sweet potatoes, lemon-butter broccoli
friday - y.u.m.
saturday - eggplant subs & fried polenta
sunday - @ youth event

y.u.m. = yesterdays' uneaten meals
Photobucket

1 comment:

Martha (MM) said...

Sounds like a yummy week! I love your "YUM" sounds so much better than just saying leftovers. I might have to steal that :-)