Monday, January 3

menu plan monday


notice something new this week? that cute banner is from orgjunkie.com, & i'm linking to her menu plan monday for the first time!

my mom-in-law & dad-in-law gave me the new rachael ray cookbook "look+cook" for xmas!!! which means that i'm trying a couple new recipes this week. [if you're interested in a recipe, click on the link, & it will take you to my casteel cafe blog.]  

monday - [still on the road]
tuesday - @ rachel's for dinner & plotting!
wednesday - chicken suizas quesadilla cake
thursday - greek shish kabobs & spanakopita orzo
friday - [date night!] minestrone & cheese toast
saturday - y.u.m.
sunday - @ life group

y.u.m. = yesterdays' uneaten meals
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah @ Mum In Bloom said...

Visiting from Menu Plan Monday... I was new last month too! On my menu plan for this month I have a few of Rachael Ray's recipes too. Last night I made her turkey patty meatloaves on mashed sweet potatoes and it was a-ma-zing! I'm a new follower. Love the colour pallet on your blog.